Think Beyonce isn't Christian because of her sexy persona? Think
again ,because her pastor Rudy Rasmus, senior pastor of St. John's
United Methodist Church in Texas,says the fact that she is raunchy on
stage doesn't make her less of a Christian.He also says she is just
expressing her gift...He told The Grio
"Beyoncé is a consummate entertainer,
and an entertainer entertains.Is the entertainer's entertainment an
expression of that person's life and reality? I don't know. But I know
when Arnold Schwarzenegger straps on a 30 caliber cannon and blows
planes out of the sky, nobody asks the question, 'Arnold why are you
walking around for those 90 minutes in that suit with that 30 caliber
cannon? What kind of person are you?' I don't think I've heard that
question. But at the end of the day, Arnold Schwarzenegger is an
entertainer."
"I think a person has the right to
earn a living in the way that they are gifted, and I think that she is
tremendously gifted and I think she expresses that gift in some amazing
ways. I think the world would be void an extreme talent if we silenced
her or censored her."
On Jay Z and Beyonce, the pastor who officiated their wedding in 2008 said..
"They’re friends.Their relationship is healthy and life has been good.”
This is one pastor many entertainers would love..
No comments:
Post a Comment